Trial begins terrorism book listed targets of attack
Sarraf has been working for more than a year on the book. Sarraf said he had been working on the project since November 2015, and was expected to 구미출장안마finish the manuscript on May 10.
The book has been described as a “detailed compendium of terrorist attacks that was intended as a guide for the young generation about how to conduct terrorist actions in our country.” It is called “Sarraf: The War against Terrorism.”
It will be published by the Foundation for Fundamental Rights, a British anti-terror network that advocates for free speech.
In September 2016, it was revealed that at least 50 young men had traveled to Ir경주출장샵 경주출장안마aq and Syria to join the Islamic State group. Some of the men, who spent time in Europe before returning to the U.K. and joining ISIS, spent two years in Syria and Iraq.
The author told The Times they were looking for “evidence or analysis about how young men who came from far and wide went from being part of the [ISIS] community to radicalizing the youth.”
In their book, Sarraf, who is originally from Jordan, writes that more than 2,000 young British Muslims joined ISIS, and more than 150 have been killed.
One of them, Abu Asim, was 18 and was the youngest of six brothers, according to Sarraf.
Abu Asim, born on June 27, 2005, became the youngest Briton to be killed fighting for ISIS with a suicide vest he made himself and a fake suicide belt from a helmet and some ammunition.
ISIS claims to have killed 600 Britons so far.
On Monday, the man who wrote the book spoke to예스 카지노 the BBC about what the project will tell him. He said his purpose in writing the book is not to expose what is going on in the world but to show that “what has been going on in Western countries for a decade or so isn’t sustainable and not good for this society.”
Read more here: